In accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019 these are the Permitted Payments and required Information;
Before you move in:
- A holding deposit of 1 week's rent
- Balance of first month's rent upon acceptable references
- A tenancy deposit of 5 week's rent
During the tenancy:
- A payment of up to £50 inc. VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest, at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc. VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
We are members of The Property Ombudsman Limited, which is a Redress Scheme. Our membership no. is N01285. The TPO can be contacted on 01722 335458
We are members of Propertymark, which is a Client Money Protection Scheme. Our membership no. is C0003451. Propertymark can be contacted on 01926 496800
If you have any questions on the above, please ask a member of staff.